4.14.2010

being an adult..

rocks when you can eat 3 pieces of "Peacock cheesecake" in a day
& not feel TOO guilty ;)

I seriously prefer this cheesecake over ANY other "real" cheesecake.

Recipe:
Blend 1 pkg. of cream cheese with 1 can of condensed milk, 1/3 c. of lemon juice, and 1 tsp. of vanilla. Pour in graham cracker crust! Refrigerate! Top with canned cherries ... or any other fruit. ENJOY!

ps. don't mind the lazy eye in the photo. thanks.



3 comments:

jen said...

I have the same "lazy eye" issue in photos. :)
And I always thought this was my favorite cheesecake until I started making REAL REAL cheesecake. Now I can't stand the no-bake kind.
But cheesecake is always good, no matter what kind!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That look delicious!!!

Ceci and Steven said...

Yay...I love lazy recepies and much better when they go with lazy eyes! I am so all over this cheescake, trying it this weekend!